- Kinetic Design Offers Virtually Unlimited Personalization with 17 Trillion Visual Ad Variations While Maintaining Brand Consistency
- One-on-One Customer Experiences are Proven to Increase Sales by up to 15 Percent
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – December 12, 2016 – Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO), the performance marketing technology company, today announced Kinetic Design, its patent-pending ad creation technology that delivers visually stunning, on-brand ads that are contextually optimized for every consumer and rendered in real-time without the need to define ad sizes or layouts upfront. Each client’s brand identity and ad requirements are translated into a comprehensive, machine-based framework that specifies the visual presentation, allowing marketers to drive greater customer engagement, improve reach, and achieve unmatched ad performance while maintaining brand aesthetics across campaigns.
Kinetic Design offers a virtually unlimited range of personalization with the ability to generate over 17 trillion visual design variations. This enhanced creative capability is offered in addition to Criteo’s robust product recommendation feature, which ensures ad content is also tailored to each consumer’s real-time shopping interest. Marketers are now able to manage their message and brand experience across the entire digital experience. Kinetic Design delivers both brand-inspired design and unmatched ad performance by building each impression around the consumer. In a test of 44 billion impressions conducted by Criteo, Kinetic Design’s advanced capabilities increased advertising engagement and boosted sales by up to 15 percent.
“Kinetic Design allows marketers to achieve a strong brand identity, while still seeing the unmatched performance on which we have built our reputation,” said Patrick Wyatt, Senior Vice President, Product Management at Criteo. “The combination of exceptional content and granular personalization with new branding and design capabilities will allow marketers to execute impeccable campaigns.”
Unlike many competitors who rely on broad segmentation and historical A/B testing, which can result in outdated approximations, Criteo uses real-time insights to personalize every impression for each individual consumer in a session. With this launch, Kinetic Design is now available to all 13,000 Criteo clients worldwide.
“Criteo’s creative technology, Kinetic Design, delivers our on-brand campaign messages while personalizing every ad-creative for every consumer wherever they are, creating a positive experience with our brand across every device,” said Carla Greco, Marketing Executive, Made.com.
Kinetic Design is based on a foundation of three core components:
- Composer: This powerful technology allows our creative services teams to build a digital design framework for each client based on their individual brand guidelines. This powerful design framework scales to enable personalization to Criteo’s 1.2 billion+ active monthly users while maintaining a consistent brand representation.
- Real-Time Creative Optimization: Kinetic Design ensures that each visual design is informed by consumer behavior. It optimizes each ad based on real-time consumer insights and contextual awareness by selecting the most relevant branded design elements from the design framework built by Composer, enabling a true one-on-one customer experience.
- Renderer: By eliminating ad-size or layout restrictions, Renderer makes it possible to dynamically generate the most optimal layout and fit any ad size on any publisher’s inventory around the globe. This gives marketers the unparalleled ability to reach consumers instantly across Criteo’s vast publisher network without design delays.
Kinetic Design closes the marketing gap between function and design. With the ability to deliver both highly personalized and effective ads while maintaining a consistent brand image, marketers will see a real impact in click-through rates, sales and bottom line goals. To learn more visit http://www.criteo.com/products/kinetic-design/.
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,200 employees in 30 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 13,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,500 publishers. For more information, please visit www.criteo.com.