Credential management, secure issuance and authentication solutions addressing enterprise security will also be demonstrated
- As part of the company’s mobility initiative, HID Global will showcase the ActivID® Tap Authenticationä for Microsoft® service, a new “tap” experience for accessing both doors and cloud apps using mobile devices
- Credential management, secure issuance and authentication solutions addressing enterprise security will also be demonstrated
Dubai. U.A.E., October 9, 2016 (Stand B2-4) – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions has announced its participation at GITEX 2016 under the theme ‘Your Security Connected’. As part of the company’s mobility initiative, HID Global will demonstrate its ActivID® Tap Authentication™ platform, which is powered by Seos®, for convenient and secure multi-factor authentication to more than 2,400 cloud apps and web services on mobile devices with the simple tap of a smart card. HID Global will also emphasise the benefits of an enhanced user experience through its ActivID Authentication Appliance, an enterprise authentication solution that enables end users to securely access the door, data and cloud apps, anywhere, anytime.
"HID Global is transforming the way users think about security removing the notion that it is complex, expensive and compromises convenience. Thanks to our experience and innovations in secure identity and access management solutions HID Global eliminates this complexity and give users the means to seamlessly connect with strong two-factor authentication, use more applications on the go, login with a “tap” on mobile devices and the cloud, and all with a single trusted ID that can be carried on their personal device or smart card, said Miguel Braojos, Vice President Global Sales, IAM Solutions with HID Global. “As organisations in the region are beginning to look at secure enhanced user experiences and cost-effective solutions, GITEX 2016 provides us with a perfect venue to demonstrate the relevancy and efficiency of our solutions.”
From , HID Global will show its extensive portfolio of secure Identity and Access Management solutions and offer visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world secure identity challenges. In addition, the company will also showcase its latest eco-friendly Secure Card Issuance solutions. Top demonstrations at the show include:
- ActivID® Tap™ Authentication: Improves convenience of enterprise strong authentication. The authentication platform is powered by Seos® technology and enables users to simply tap their smart card to laptops, tablets, phones and other NFC-enabled devices for easy and convenient access to Office365 and more than 2,400cloud apps and web-based services. ActivID Tap Authentication for Microsoft® is tightly integrated with Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft’s Active Directory Federated Services (AD FS) and the HID Global Authentication Cloud Service.
- ActivID Enterprise Authentication and Smart Employee ID Solutions: Employee-centric solutions for using a single credential for access to the cloud, data and door. As an enterprise solution for multi-factor authentication, the ActivID Authentication Appliance provides secure and convenient user access experiences and protects against the latest cyber threats and attacks. The solution supports all leading mobile phones and tablets; it also has built-in support for open protocols that can be easily integrated into enterprise infrastructure, cloud based services and internet banking engines.
- Layered Authentication Solutions For Secure Online Banking: HID Global will be showcasing itsActivID® Trusted Transactions, including its ActivID Threat Detection Service and mobile push functionality which together, create a better and more secure banking experience. HID Global’s mobile push SDK and app enables banks to turn any smartphone into a security token by eliminating the need for additional one-time passwords, unique PINs, and/or authentication challenge questions. HID Global’s Threat Detection Service offers transparent, contextual authentication that provides a multi-layered approach to preventing account takeovers through early detection of man-in-the-browser (MitB), SMishing, phishing, malvertising, and other types of malware, ensuring that every online transaction is trusted and verified, preventing costly data breaches. Demonstrations will include both ActivID solutions, highlighting how these five critical layers enable true, multi-factor authentication.
- HID Mobile Access®: Supports Bluetooth Smart and NFC to securely open doors with smartphones and other smart devices, while enabling the future use of smart devices for a range of applications. Powered by Seos technology, the award-winning solution provides superior identity management, and enables users to open doors and gates from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and HID Global’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
- Card Personalisation Solutions: The latest Direct-to-Card (DTC®) FARGO® DTC5500LMX ID Card Printer/Encoder designed to meet the high-volume, card issuance demands of large government agencies, universities, healthcare facilities and other large enterprises. The new FARGO HDP5600 ID Card Printer/Encoder builds upon its award-winning high definition printing (HDP®) solutions for retail stores, recreation facilities, governments and other organisations focused on brand image and/or visual security will be on display.
Stay Connected with HID Global