With businesses squeezing more and more out of their aging assets, today’s asset managers have to be able to prioritize and direct their limited resources towards things that really matter. This latest release of AssetWise APM (v7.4) helps asset managers comply with API 580 risk based inspection guidelines and provides enhanced capabilities for integrity management and process safety. With this release:
- Safety and risk-based inspection capabilities of AssetWise APM have been assessed and are now certified API 580 compliant.
- The product development process was assessed compliant to SIL 1 requirements for IEC 61508 P3.
- New key performance indicators and sidebar dashboard helps to track inspection compliance.
- Interactive asset diagrams link to relevant design, specification, inspection, and compliance information from the asset record.
- Measurement devices can be linked to predictive technology devices.
- AssetWise APM has been recertified to latest release of SAP EAM on SAP PI 7.1.
AssetWise APM supports an industrial-strength process to develop, implement, and manage risk-based reliability-centered strategies for physical assets, resulting in optimized performance over the asset’s operating life.
Mark Rohanna, Global Program Manager for Maintenance and Reliability at Archer Daniels Midland explained, “Bentley's AssetWise Asset Performance Management (APM) software provides us with a sophisticated tool to assist in managing our plant assets. Specifically, it provides a platform to better understand our risk exposure, determine the inspection planning requirements, and enable execution of those plans to mitigate risk. The by-product of the application, practices, and processes we've put in place are driving the right work at the right time; thus, optimizing plant costs, inspection downtime, and supporting our corporate mantra for safe, reliable operations at our facilities.”