Monday, 23 May 2016

NCR Brings its Innovative Power Advantage Solution to Financial Institutions in the Middle East



Power conditioners can increase ATM availability and reduce service calls up to 20%

DUBAI, UAE, May 22, 2016 – NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global leader in omni-channel solutions, today announced the introduction of Power Advantage, an innovative portfolio of power solution comprising power conditioners and an all-in-one UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) and UPM (Uninterrupted Power Manager) device, to help financial institutions improve ATM availability, reduce operational expenses and efficiently manage a broader range of equipment’s. This new solution will be showcased in Dubai at the forthcoming Cards & Payments Middle East 2016 event from May 31– June 01, 2016.

The addition of NCR Power Advantage will help financial institutions in the Middle East to not only solve common issues such as power failures and lightning strikes which is only 10% of the actual power issues faced in an electrical environment; but also address the other 90% of power issues which go undetected leading to communication errors, no connectivity, reboots and lock-ups, ghost jams, no fault found service calls etc.

“With financial institutions facing significant pressure on higher availability of their ATMs to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, the introduction of NCR Power Advantage technology becomes most relevant now,” said Wael Elaawar, NCR managing director of Financial Services for Gulf and Saudi Arabia. “NCR continues to invest in technologies and solutions addressing key challenges faced by banks and this solution reiterates our commitment to introduce technology and services to operate more efficiently and improve their customer experience.”

NCR Power Advantage is not limited to offer power conditioners but also includes UPS and UPM technology.  A standard UPS only protects the ATM from surges and outages. While, NCR Power Advantage power conditioners solve common power issues and add a low impedance isolation transformer and noise filter in addition to a surge diverter to protect the ATMs from the disturbances within power systems.

"أن. سي. آر" تطرح حل "باور أدفانتج" المبتكر للمؤسسات المالية في الشرق الأوسط

مكيفات الطاقة الكهربائية في هذا الحل يمكنها زيادة الاستمرارية التشغيلية لأجهزة الصراف الآلي وتخفيض حجم مكالمات طلب الخدمة بنسبة 20%

22 مايو 2016 - أعلنت "أن. سي. آر. كوربوريشن" (NCR Corporation)، إحدى الشركات العالمية الرائدة في مجال توفير الحلول متعددة القنوات والمدرجة في بورصة نيويورك تحت الرمز (NYSE: NCR)، يوم الأحد الموافق في 22 مايو 2016 عن طرح "باور أدفانتج" (Power Advantage)، وهو مجموعة مبتكرة من حلول الطاقة تتألف من مكيفات الطاقة الكهربائية وجهاز للطاقة الكهربائية المستمرة (UPS) وجهاز لإدارة الطاقة الكهربائية المستمرة (UPM)، وذلك لمساعدة المؤسسات المالية على تحسين الاستمرارية التشغيلية لأجهزة الصراف الآلي وتخفيض النفقات التشغيلية وإدارة مجموعة أوسع من الأجهزة بكفاءة. وسيتم عرض هذا الحل الجديد في دبي خلال الدورة المقبلة من "معرض الشرق الأوسط للبطاقات والدفع الإلكتروني 2016" (Cards & Payment Middle East 2016) خلال الفترة من 31 مايو إلى 1 يونيو 2016.

ويساعد الحل "باور أدفانتج" المؤسسات المالية في الشرق الأوسط على حل المشاكل العامة مثل انقطاع التيار الكهربائي وضربات الصواعق والتي تشكل فقط 10% من مشاكل الطاقة الكهربائية الفعلية التي تواجه البيئة الكهربائية، بالإضافة إلى معالجة الـ 90% الأخرى من مشاكل الطاقة الكهربائية التي لا يتم كشفها والتي تؤدي إلى أعطال في عملية الاتصال وانقطاع الاتصال وعمليات إعادة التشغيل وأغلاق الأجهزة ومكالمات معالجة الأخطاء.. ألخ.  

وقال وائل الأعور، المدير العام للخدمات المالية في الخليج والسعودية لدى شركة "أن. سي. آر": "في ظل مواجهة المؤسسات المالية لضغوط كبيرة فيما يتعلق بالاستمرارية التشغيلية لأجهزة الصراف الآلي من أجل ضمان تحقيق رضا العملاء ومعدلات الاحتفاظ بهم، فإن طرح تكنولوجيا "باور أدفانتج" تصبح اليوم ذات أهمية كبيرة. ونواصل استثمارنا في التقنيات والحلول التي تعالج أهم المشاكل التي تواجهها البنوك، حيث يؤكد الحل "باور أدفانتج" على التزامنا بطرح التكنولوجيا والخدمات التي تعزز من تجربة المستخدم وتدعم أعمال المؤسسات المالية".

ولا تقتصر مزايا الحل "باور أدفانتج" على تقديم مكيفات الطاقة الكهربائية فحسب، وإنما تشتمل على تكنولوجيا الطاقة الكهربائية المستمرة وإدارة الطاقة الكهربائية المستمرة، حيث يقوم جهاز قياسي للطاقة الكهربائية المستمرة بحماية جهاز الصراف الآلي من شدة التيار الكهربائي المفاجئة وكذلك انقطاعات التيار الكهربائي. كما تعمل مكيفات الطاقة الكهربائية في "باور أدفانتج" على حل مشاكل الطاقة العامة وتضيف محول عزل المقاومة الكهربائية المنخفضة وفلتر لتخفيض الضجيج بالإضافة إلى مقاوم لشدة التيار من أجل حماية أجهزة الصراف الآلي من الاضطرابات في أنظمة الطاقة.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=